|FEATURED IN THE XL DIGITAL AUDITORIUM AT THE PALMS 10 in MUSCATINE, IA and AUDITORIUM #5 AT COPPER CREEK 9 CINEMAS in PLEASANT HILL, IA|
What is Dolby ATMOS?
DOLBY® ATMOS™ is the most recent technology in cinema sound.
Dolby® Atmos™ represents a completely new platform for cinema sound. It provides full creative freedom for filmmakers and ensures that you’ll hear the soundtracks exactly as their creators intended. Employing overhead speakers as well as surrounds, Dolby Atmos can create realistic and natural sound experiences that envelop and involve you in the stories.
Benefits of Dolby Atmos:
- Delivers a powerful and dramatic new cinema sound listening experience
- Allows sounds to move around the theatre to create dynamic effects
- Reproduces a natural and lifelike audio experience that perfectly matches the story
- Adds overhead speakers for the most realistic effects you’ve ever heard
- Reflects the artist’s original intent, regardless of theatre setup
- Employs up to 64 speakers to heighten the realism and impact of every scene
- Supports up to 128 individual sound elements, using both channels and objects
|Fridley Theatres' Palms 10 Theatre is the 40th auditorium in the United States to present movies in Atmos Technology. DOLBY ATMOS is featured in the Palms' XL DIGITAL auditorium with an impressive screen 3 stories tall and 53 feet wide, reserved seating, and RealD 3D.|
|In the Spring of 2015, Fridley Theatres' newly renovated Copper Creek 9 Cinemas installed DOLBY ATMOS in Auditorium #5, the largest auditorium in the facilty. With the new, wide rocker seating, and additional food items on the menu, the new Copper Creek 9 is sure to please any movie-goer.|
Upcoming Dolby Atmos Releases