Online Tickets & Reserved Seats
Skip the line by going online!
- A $1.00 convenience fee will be applied to each ticket purchased online.
- Near the end of the transaction, please verify the theatre location, movie title, and number of tickets. Then, select "Purchase Tickets" only once. Cell phone transactions may require extra processing time.
- All ticket sales are final and cannot be exchanged for other features or show times.
- An email confirmation will be sent.
When you arrive at the theatre, we ask you to redeem your tickets at any open station or ticket-taker podium (when applicable).
- We are able to redeem tickets in the following ways:
- Printed Barcode.
- Printed Confirmation Number.
- Mobile Device.
- Email Address.
- Last four digits of the card used to make the purchase.
- Self-Serve Kiosk (located just inside the front entrance).
Identification will be required for admittance to R-rated features. Please be prepared to show an ID. We verify age for anyone appearing under 25.
For General Admission Features:
All seating is considered first-come-first-served. We do guarantee that you will have a seat, but we cannot guarantee seat location or group seating. If you prefer a specific area of the auditorium, we encourage you to arrive early.
For Reserved Seating Features:
We ask that you select a specific seat in the auditorium at the time of purchase. This seat will be reserved for you. Please talk with a theatre employee if you have any concerns about your seat after you arrive.